Here’s a quick update on current happenings and projects:
- Our new 3D printer is currently en route. Looks like it will arrive in a week.
- I’m making new molds for the Skyward Sword hilt, and getting a set of blades machined with a CNC mill. These will be the best ones yet.
- I’ve had a few requests for designing a scabbard for the Skyward Sword. Design work is 65% complete, materials have been ordered, and the first few will be ready this month.
- I’ve been investigating aluminium casting, should have a set-up ready for Spring 2014.
- Fellblade is coming along nicely. I hope to have one ready for the Child’s Play Charity Dinner and Auction.
- I’ve sourced some references for the First Tsurugi and Dragon Dagger designs – really looking forward to these.
- There’s also a super top secret project in the works. More news to follow.